Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 18 de abril de 2012

17-04-2012

(Yesterdays) Daily Intake:

I had this as a draft that I go updating during the day, and forgot to post it last night, Silly me.

(sugar free )Apricot yoghurt 50cal
Bowl of pasta 131 cal (aprox)
Cold coffee 136 cal
Mini coconut chocolate bar 200 cal
2 Bicentury diet black chocolate cereal bars 95cal each

Total : 707 cal
Better than it felt.


I didnt work out today, but i didd a total of 15 min walking to and from the shop wich equals to about -42cal

Final total : (aprox) 663 cal.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario