Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

martes, 24 de abril de 2012

Answers to Comments #1

Waving to my new followers ( 11 April 2012 ) 


Tentative Recovery:


Haha Its hard to find the motivation, but oncce you start kicking your own butt itsits hard to understand what kept you from doing it before haha. At least in my case.

It is so good for burning fat, although the diet is the main source of weight loss. As I keep trying to remingd myself >_< Hopefully soon Ill get right on track.

You are most welcome haha, I realy do love the way you write, and think that if you have the ability to write a full book, you should deffinetly pursue it :D Id deffinetly buy it. Your totaly my style haha I love you seriously xD

Thank you very much my dear, and good luck yourself with your life and all the obstacles that come with it.
<3

I Love Lists ( 12 April 2012 ) 


Tentative Recovery:

Those ae some cool boots haha. 
I weighed myself once during easter,but before that it had been months since the last time lol. 
I wanna keep track of my progress or lack of, though, so its annoying that i cant really weigh myself. 
The good thing about this is that, this way, I keep from obssessing so much, by weighing myself every day or something xD

How was sea cades by the way :O

Im  feeling sexy right now (16 April 2012 )


Jen :) 

<3 Thank you <3, yeah its a pretty cool feeling haha, but my followers should be the ones to feel like tha, your all amazing ^^

Chloe:

Thanks :D
<3 Its so nice to feel like this for a change, and welcome to my blog! haha


Piercings and Other stuff

Tentative Recovery:

Awww thanks so much for your comments, it means the world to me to see that someone is hearing me out there haha
I will deffinetly upload pictures of the country, Ive been there before a handfull of times (my bofriend lives there) and it is awesome and so beautifull. 
And I will show off my noew piercing as soon as I can (that is, as soon as it takes a nice picture and isnt all swollen and red as new piercings tend to be at first haha. 
That is, of course, if no inconveniences get in the way of it and prevent me on getting  it...
Im so excited to be able to check off one of the things on my Wishlist :D

<3

Run:

Thanks :D I do feel proud of myself. Its a big thing for me haha. 
I hope nothing goes wrong and I manage to get the piercing, im so excited about it <3 I will upload a picture as soon as I can. 
<3 
Also, can I ask, what is this job you wanna have?  ^^ 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario