Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Back from Shopping

I diched the cereal, thought better of it and i realize its not necessary, I can have other things for breakfast, this is what I got:


  • Sugar free greek youghurt with fruit in it 
  • Sugar free Tea Youghurt (ive never tried this one before)
  • And some apricot youghurts (yeah thats right sugar free) 
  • Walnuts
  • Raisisns
  • Blueberries
  • Strawberries
  • 5 Apples
  • 3 Red peppers
  • Green Tea with Mint 
  • Soy Milk with Walnuts 
  • Big bottle of 6 letres of water
  • Bag of carrots
  • A bag of salad mix
  • Apple seasoning for the salads

Thats about it I think . . . It hardly fits on my shelves haha 
I almost got a papaya too. 
But there was only one left.
And it looked kinda moldy.
So no.

I feel quite proud of myself for sticking to the healthy stuff
If you got any sugestions as to anything I could replace with even better things, please go ahead. 



Breathe~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario