Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Bad, bad blogger

Im so sorry, I havent updated in a while, ive been hella buisy with projects for university. Im actually soposed to be doing one now, Ill get on to it in a minute.

Just look what I just had for breakfast



Chopped strawberries and blueberries with Omega3 walnut milk and and apricot youghurt



So delicious and super healthy :)

Its 9:05 here so that is my intake so far, Ill update in the evening though with whatever else ive eaten.

I got a few of things to do today 
Edit:Crossing out what I got done
  • Workout
  • Finish cleaning my room
  • Go to the hardware store and get a converter for my PC
  • Wach a movie sent to me by my teacher and finish the project that goes with it
  • Go to class at 8:00pm 
Right now thoguh Im gonna laze about a little more in my bed and wach a couple episodes of How I Met Your Mother. Id never actually seen it  before, but ive heard so many good things about it and so I decided to give it a go and it seems pretty funny. What do you think of the series?

I love you all, stay healthy <3
Breathe~


Edit:


The rest of my daily intake : 


Slices of red pepper (10)
2 gasses of antioxidant juice
3 glasses of water
One tuna sandwich (low fat oil free)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario