Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

The bus

Riding the bus to class is one of the best excersises.
Seriously.
It is soo packed full of people that 9 times out of 10 you got nothing to hold on to and you have to make full use of your core muscles just to keep your feet on the ground and not crash in to anyone whenever theres a turn or a bump. And seriously, today we had a maniac woman driver that took the corners like it was a race.
It was almost comical the was people kept shoving from side to side. Noone fell down, but thats beacuse there is no space to fall down. You just crash.
Its insane.

When its that bad I try not to think about it, keep my eyes on the road (If i can see it from where I am) focus my mind and not think of the piles of moving sweating bodies all mushed together and waaay too close to me.

I hate the bus.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario