Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

Fingers crossed

Theres last couple of days my eating has gone to hell. It always happens whan I come down to my mothers house for the weekend. Its why I try to stay away from here for as many weeks as possible. Though Id never say that to my poor mother.  She really does miss me since Ive been living away. Ive been trying to restrict a bit more today, ive hardly eaten, but my motehr did tempt me to eat a mini chcoclate bar, apart from th heat Ive just had a black coffee and half a small helping of Paella that my mother cooked.

I was feeling proud ofmyslef for not purging since easter, but I broke my streak yesterday just afer wolfing down that pizza, I could hardly get any up though... so today I thought, what the hell and purged right after eating again

Well hopefully next week wont go so badly.

Tomorow morning, first thing after waking up and going to the bathroom, before I do anything else, Im gonna weigh myself.

Fingers crossed.

Breathe~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario