Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

Food

My follower count is extremely depressing.

Todays food intake wasnt so bad, considering all the leftover chocolate my mother and sister have lying about like the mean people that they are from easter. I should start writing down what I eat to keep track of my intake I guess.
So what I remember of todays intake was

  • Special K strawberry clusters cereal ( about a handfull ) With fully skimmed milk with extra calcium
  • One square of black chocolate.
  • A helping of minced pork with onions and garlic and a few slices of potato
  • Water
 I keep feeling bad about this one chocolate square, on and off, I just have to keep reminding myself that its ok. There was alot of chocolate and I didnt binge on it - wich im proud of - and i just had one small square wich is soposed to be good for you... so yeah...

I stress so much about food. Its not healthy 
It plagues my mind. 
I have to find exactly the righ thing to eat. And if I eat to much or the wrong stuff my stomach just aches and aches and aches untill I give in and purge. 
Im being carefull with what i eat so I dont have to resort to that meassure... 

Its hard feeling ok about food

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario