Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

I love lists

as you may have noticed.

It helps me feel all organized and in control, like ive assesed the situation and am planning the steps.
So now Im gonna make another list. Calling this one, my Wishlist.

Wishlist

  • New set of scales - as mine has gone to hell
  • Full lenght mirror - As mine is small and i can only see portions of my self at a time wich is not so good
  • treadmill
  • dumbells or weights
  • yoga mat
  • excesise ball
  • new black jeans 
  • combat boots 

<3

2 comentarios:

  1. oh wow i used to have a pair like this: http://www.cissburyleathers.co.uk/images/military_cadet_boots.jpg

    cause i was in sea cadets (my parents made me join) and we used to have to polish them every.single.week until they were so shiny, we could see our faces in the leather.

    i personally haven't used the scale since last september. i'm still too afraid to get on it.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Those are some cool boots actually haha
      I weighed myslef once during easter, but before that it had been months since the last time lol.
      I wanna keep track of my progress or lack of, though, so its anoying that i cant really weigh myself.
      The good thing about it is that this was I keep from obsesisng so much, by weighing myslef every day or something xD

      How was sea cadets by the way :O

      Eliminar