Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

Im feeling sexy right now

Ever just wake up one morning and feel so sexy? Like you could just have anyone?

Nah me neither really... exept today.

Today feels different.


4 comentarios:

  1. Ahh amazing hunni!! The best feeling ever!! Hope it lasts for you!! Xx

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. <3 Thank you <3, yeah, its a pretty cool feeling haha, but my followers should be the ones to feel like that, your all amazing ^^

      Eliminar
  2. I'm glad you're feeling good!

    Have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks :D

      <3 Its so nice to feel like this for a change, and welcome to my blog! haha

      Eliminar