Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 12 de abril de 2012

Shopping List & Other Questions

I just came home yesterday, so my cupboards are pretty bare.
Its kinda good, but I understand the concept of the slowing of the metabolism if i stop eating completely, wich I know from experiance will make my fasting totally backfire the minute I crumble and binge.

So if even for that, I need food in the house, only healthy food of course though, that way binging isnt SO bad. Or at least not as bad as if it were with cookies filled with chocolate and sugar and all that terrible stuff for you.
So I plan on going shopping today.
First I need a shopping list of course though wich I will post here.


For Breakfasts.

  • Cereal - I am completely out, and although I do tend to binge on cereal when im in that type of mindstate, I tend to stick to muesly. 
  • Fully skimmed milk, or Soy milk  (Any preferences on that? Sugestions?)

For Snacks.
  • Apples - For a healthy snack between meals (Do you prefer Red or Green? Why so?)
  • Red Pepper - I actually love that stuff, I slice it up and can eat a whole red pepper (by its stelf, as a snack) and feel totally ok with it. Im not much a fan of oranges you soo, so its also a great source of Vitamin C. 
  • Nuts - Walnuts, Almonds etc. (Wich are your favourite, and wich do you prefer health wise?)
  • Raisins - Yumm 
  • Any other fruit sugestions?
Its always good to have these kinds of "snack foods" around, as small snacks between meals keeps your metabolism going, and stops you feeling so hungry wich prevents binges and bigger main meals
Its so hard for me to keep this in mind. My hand goes directly to the bare minimum  in the store, I have to shake my head, say that like its a mantra in my head. 
I know its true, and logical, and that healthy eating is way more than half the effort that it takes to loosing weight. I dont know how its so hard to keep that in mind though . . .
Anyway, back to the shopping list 

For Main Meals


Now, I have some problems with this as Im trying to cut down as much as I can on meat and dairy products so ANY sugestions will be MOST apreciated.

I guess Ill see what they have in the store because its not a very big one so its not good to be too picky before I go there. Ill write a list when I come back with what I end up with. 

It is now 11:18 my time (Im in Spain) So I will leave at 12:00 in about an hours time 
I really hope to hear from you my lovelies, i need your advice !!


Fingers crossed and hope with me that Ill stay with the healthy option <3

Breathe~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario