Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

lunes, 30 de abril de 2012

Thu, 24th May2012

On that date I am flying out to see my boyfriend.
Not couting today, that means Ive got 24 days to work my ass of to look my best for him.
Im so excited to see him.
Today I am back on track at last.
Ive eaten a small bowl of muesly, and a plum, two glasses of water and some fully skimmed milk with the muesly.
And Ive been working out for an hour now. Taking a small rest and then im gonna try for another hour.
I was targetting my arms and legs mostly now, so next Im gonna target stomach muscles.
Im feeling much more alive today :)
Despite the horrible 55kg that flashed up on the screen this morning.
Oh well
Go me!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario