Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

Weigh in #1

This is my very first Weigh In. I'll be weighing in regulaly, I think once every week, but well see. My scales are actually broken so i can only weigh myself when i go to my mothers house. I go most weekends but not always so i might make it , a Weigh in once a month instead. At least untill i get a new set of scales.
So here goes;

Starting Weight : 56kg / 123lbs (ugh...) 

BMI: 21.1 - Normal Weight 

Still to loose: 11kg / 24lbs 










Slowly but surely, I will get there. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario