Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 3 de mayo de 2012

Beautiful Backs

Thinspo is one of the things that push me harder to strive for my idea of perfection, I look at page after page of beautifull stomachs and waists, and, even those days Im exhausted and cant be bothered to move my ass and do anthing worthwhile, after a while of thinspo, odds are that ill feel guity enough to workout. 
I notiace that people tend to focus alot on stomachs, thighs, waists, even arms, but what ive been noicing alot lately are backs. 
Beautifull sexy backs. I see them and think " I want one of those". It looks so smooth and soultry, and pretty, and so lately ive been puttying some effort on getting that nice sexy line and back muscles to accentuate, wich also, btw helps you slim down your waist, so win win. 
Well, anyway, as this post has been about Thinspo, and Backs, Im gonna post some "Beautiful Backs Thinspo"

>>









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario