Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 13 de mayo de 2012

Day 3 of the fast

It is indeed going better than I thought it would ^^ Thank you for your support, especially Katie  its really helping ^^.

Well, I got the rest of today to go through , and I REALLY wish I could weight myself, maybe tomorow morning. But my scales are still bust >_< I wish I had enough money to get a new one...

*sigh*

Im just gonna have to wait and see the end result, before i go on holiday to see my boyfriend, but its killing me not knowing.... Ive got this 55KILOS stuck in my head and im dying to know if im still on that number.... Its so demotivating.... But I gotta stay strong right? Gotta focus on the finish line ^^

Well, Im gonna go cut my fruit  up now,
I really love you guys ^^


Breathe~

1 comentario:

  1. Maybe not being able to weigh yourself until the end will turn out to be wonderful. It sounds like you are doing so wonderful and sticking with it. That takes a lot of will power and stregnth. Keep it up sweetheart. =)

    ResponderEliminar