Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

lunes, 21 de mayo de 2012

Dear followers

Im gonna be gonefor a little while becasue im going to Norway on thursday, adn right now i am preparing to take a 5 hour bussride to my mothers house, who lives near the airport i have to be at.
And she lives in the land that time forgot, so what chance does internet have?
She hasnt even got a landline
Ill update when i get back from holiaday my lovelies
Untill then ill miss you all <3

Stay strong
Breathe~

2 comentarios:

  1. Good luck on your journey to Norway and have a lovely time with your boyfriend.
    I'll look forward to hearing all about it whaen you return.

    Safe travelling and stay well x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have a safe trip and enjoy the little time you have with your bf. Stay well and strong beautiful.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar