Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 2 de mayo de 2012

I should be studying

Instead I just finished waching the last episode of How I Met Your Mother, and am currently admiring my teal fingernails that look so cool.
My exam starts in about 4 hours.

I am now back at my apartment, as you may have noticed. Its gonna be wierd to have to go without a scale again *sigh*. I cant afford to buy one atm, so yeah... Oh well.

I finally found my dumbbells so that is awesome, I can workout better now.
I have 3 sets  0.5kg, 1kg, and 1.5kg. Im looking around to see if I can find any sets that start of a 2kg so I can go upping my weight, mostly for the leg lifts with weights, but its all good :D

Also I found some teal nail varnish that belongs to my sister and painted my toenails and fingernails, Im so cool mouahahaha.

So far i have eaten a small bowl of cereal, wich I resisted purging, even though I do feel disgustlingly ful, but I fgure im gonna burn it off soon so yeah...

My legs kill from all the squats I did yessterday. So worth it though haha, i love this kind of burn.

I think i can do this, if i keep up my good eating and dailing murderous workouts ill be looking, at least, presentable for my boy the next time I see him.

Fingers crossed, and heres for change.

I love you all ^^

Breathe~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario