Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

lunes, 7 de mayo de 2012

Thinspo and new skirts

My fiancee just bought me a skirt.
Now Im not much of a skirt wearer, but I had told him this and said how, when i reach my goal of nice legs I wanna be able to wear a nice skirt to show them off.
SO , he is so adorable that  he buys me this cute little skirt ^^

And Oh my god, do you see that models legs...... 




I got the red one, as show on the sexy legged model up above though its also in gray, check them out :


Ugh.... those leeegs, I want



So this is what they look like, off the sexy leg woman who I want to be:






And, here is a link in case anyone wants to buy them too :




I love you guys <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario