Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 19 de mayo de 2012

Todays Intake

Breakfast ~ A bowl of Special K red fruits cereal + Fully skimmed milk with Omega 3 and Walnuts

Lunch ~ Salmon salad ( half a small red pepper, quater of a small green pepper, quater of a small yellow pepper, sliced cucumber, raspberry salad dressing, a few squares of cheese, raisins, bits of smoked salmon ) So good.

Supper ~ Half a papaya.

I havent had my supper yet, but im about to go and slice up my fruit now. Today feels like its gone quite well. I ate well, I worked out alot :

~ 50 leg lifts with each leg
~ 50 squats
~ 20 plies
~ 50 calf extentions
~ 50 stomach crunches x2
~ 50 obleque crunches (each side)
~ 50 tricep extentions (each arm)

I feel pretty rested right now, so i might even work out a bit again after supper ~^..^~

I wanna say a big big thank you to Katie . You comments mean a lot to me, and that last one made me smile and lifted my spirits somewhat after the bad day id had ^^ I wish I could hug you!
You are lovely and I feel happy that you take the time to read the nonsense i write about <3 I love reading your blog and getting to know you a little more with each post you write.

^^

Im gonna go get my supper now ^^ I hope all my followers are doing fine on this lovely day
I love you aaaall

Breathe~

1 comentario:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful day of intake. That's fantastic. I'm glad that I can support you so well. I feel like we know each other despite actually knowing each other, if that makes sence lol. Have a wonderful day hun.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar