Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 31 de mayo de 2012

Weak

Im kinda sleepy. I should go to bed soon
Im so sad
I hate leaving him
i hate it
and i dont know if i can take much more of this
its tearing me apart
ive had to say goodbye to him so many times... it never gets easier
only harder.

A flash of steel and the blade is pressing against my skin, it looks so delicate in the dim light.
So easy to slice through.
Ive been here before so many times.
I dont want to hurt myself
I need to
I musnt
I have to
I throw the knife and it clatteres against the wall.


I curl up in a ball and I cry as emotions and pain crash through me in waves.

yeah im the strong one
but is it worth it

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm sorry your hurting,

    Big virtual hug xxx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh sweetheart, I'm sorry. Please don't give into the temtation of cutting. It's a dark person who wants to hurt you. Stay strong and beautiful.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar