Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

Back at last

Have you missed me? Haha probably just forgot I was here in the first place,thats what happens to most people around me.

I have been SO buisy, I just finished my last exam yesterday, so ive preparing myself for that, plus i should be moved out of my apartment already but ive still got a tonne of boxes to get out, plus im my mother is pissed at me , and when she gets annoyed like this she starts acting like a little girl and ignoring me, and i kinda need her to print my boarding pass for me, and pick me up and take me to the airport, she has made ma late for catching planes many times over petty annoyences of hers. She really stresses me out

Ugh

Also i went shopping a  few days ago with my little sisiter ( I say little...shes like 4 or 5cm taller than me now >_>) And I bought a bunch of tops (all size S yay! ) and some pants (size 36 european) Sizes are confusing, i wish they were all the same in every country tsk.
Anyway the point of telling this is to let you know that my current stress seems to be helping with decreasing my dress size, so no complaints there haha.

Next on my list to tell you is my holiday plans. Im going to Norway untill the 9th of August when Im coming back to spain with my lovely guy and he stays with me for the rest of the summer over here and meets my grandparents haha

SO im looking forward to all that and all in all things are going fine indeed.
Im gonna go make myself a little breakfast now and my sister is staying over so thats two mouths to feed

I hope your all going super well,
Ive missed posting here soo much haha

Now im gonna read and catch up with all of you while i eat a nice healthy breakfast of apple, Walnut milk, and some oats.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario