Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 23 de junio de 2012

I havent had a damn drink in so long

Id kill for some alcohol.
I know how bad it is, how many calories it gives, how crap it is for losing weight. But its not something i can help. This craving.

People have tabs on me. I think thats why my little sister is here. To watch me.
My friends, my boyfriend, my mother.
Theyve all noticed my drinking patterns and habbits.
I guess i didnt hide them as well as i thought.
There keeping tabs on me, hiding everything from me, fucking forcing me to go without. Like they can take my addiction in to their own hands.
















I dont really want their help.






Whatever. 

1 comentario:

  1. I feel like that too - like now - I keep thinking how a malibu would go down a treat.. anything would really. I used to be bad, but I cut alcohol out.. It was a big thing for me.. had a relapse a week or so ago.. But I am trying, I do know how you feel though - stay strong <3 x

    ResponderEliminar