Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 14 de junio de 2012

Im sick of studying

I really am. I have so much to do apart from studying. For starters im moving out of this apartment. Im being evicted becasue the owner wants to to live in this flat again so my contract is up. So i have to look for a place to live, pack everything today and tomorow morning, do my exam tomorow, and after my exam take the 5 hour bussride to my mothers house. I have to go that soon because i have a hairdresses appointment that my moteher got me as a present on saturday, wich i cant turn down cos its a present , and then I have to study like hell for my nutrition exam (thankfully the last one) come back up here, sit the exam and get all my stuff moved out of this apartment.
Plus i gotta call the landlady to give her my keys, plus I gotta call the phone company so im not paying for internet that im not using all summer, plus im off t o Norway on the 26th so ive gotta pack for that too

so yeah

I had a caramel muffin and milk for breakfast today with infinite calories.






And I cant remember a single thing for tomorows exam.

And Ive already got 3 to resit in september

And I really wanna give up right now

......


......


Breeeeeaaaaaaaaaaathe

I can do this ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario