Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 13 de junio de 2012

My back hurts so much

i think i slept wrong or something ( not that im sleeping much lately)
Im so stressed out about exams and food >_<

I binged yesterday
Ate a whole pizza
Im spiralling


this is not a good tome to spiral out of control
why cant I get a hold of myself.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm having trouble keeping on top of food with revision too :S but good luck with your exams!
    Thanks for your comment :) and haha I've said I'll grow up to be a mad old cat lady too :P with a little house in the middle of the woods :P
    Lottie x

    ResponderEliminar