Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

viernes, 8 de junio de 2012

ooooh bad

I binged for the first time in aaages so bad >_<

ugh

Im not gonna go in to details, because its not important what i ate, just that it was a lot and too much and bad foods.

Im trying to stay positive. I have hardly been eating all week (mostly cos of money shortage but its a good excuse to cut back on intake) but i realise its not good and my metabolism is slowing down to almost a standstill I bet.
So im trying to convince myself to see this binge as a metabolism boost.
And back to only fruit and vegetebles ( and the very occasional pasta )



I wont purge.

1 comentario:

  1. I'm sorry honey. But at least you're looking at it as a positive thing for your metabolism. Stay beautiful hun.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar