Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 6 de junio de 2012

Rough day

Yet every day seems to be rough.

Nothing really bad happened today, it just feels hard to deal with the simplest things.
went in to the university to hand in a project.  Its too hot without a.c, but no matter what i do, its too cold with it on. My first exam is on the 12th. Little facts about whats up right now.

I feel fat. No matter what I do. I eat well, I work out.
But im still fat.
Im never enough.


I wish I was at least pretty.

How superficial ive become with myself.
Im not as shallow when dealing or thinking of other people. But with myself, whats outside seems to be all that matters.


Goodnight dear followers
Hope you are all well.

1 comentario:

  1. Awe sweetheart, I'm sorry you feel so down. Sending hugs your way hun.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar