Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

Stressed out

I shouldnt be on here.
I should be studying.
My exam is today at 4 and I feel so unprepared.

I woke up early at 7am, and instead of studying, Ive cleaned my room, packed my bags, taken the rubish out, eaten a Mango and a half, washed the dishes, posted some comments, watched an episode. And now Im writing this.
Its like im doing it on purpose or something.
I wish my friend T. was online, its so much easier to study with her. *sigh*.


But im so tired....

Ive slept for like 6 or 7 hours, but i guess it was bad quality sleep. Ive been sitting here almost nodding off for the past hour.
I need to get my shit together.


I just want this to be over. All my bags packed and out of this house,  all my exams finished with, and in Norway with my guy.



*sigh*

1 comentario:

  1. Oh poor you.. I am like that too the biggest procrastinator in the world - I will clean and cook and blog and everything else but actually revise.. I am sure you will be fine though <3 Just think - once this is over you can get back to your guy.. Good luck! Much Love <3 xx

    ResponderEliminar