Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

What a bad little blogger ive been

Well, ive been pretty uninspired to post or comment laterly. But I can stop forever. So here we go.

First off I wanna say thank you to my lovely followers who commented on my last post. You made a difference. Its nice to feel heard ^^

I meant to post my intake yesterday but I went to my friends house before completing it so ill do that and post it once ive finished this one. Ive been practically living at my friends house lately. I dont know if ive talked about her in the past but i dont wanna have to go through all the posts to check so Ill just introduce her.

For the purposes of anoniminity and secrecy, were gonna call her.. T. Shes lovely. I met her here in university, she goes to my class and we are study group partners and project partners too as well as another girl who were gonna call Fer. We all get along really well, which is just as well as were gonna get a flat together next year. It was kinda funny. T. sugested we get a flat together and I was thinking about it, and the next day i get notice from my landlady that shes chucking us all out next year cos she wants a family (some friends of hers) to live there instead. So id have to move anyway xD So were looking at flats amongst the piles of work that we gotta do.


Ive got 2 or 3 exams left to do. I say "or" because technically i have 2, unless i failed the last psycology test. Then I have to do 3.   


Anyway I hope youve all had a good week and your feeling fine
Im gonna go post yesterdays intake and get my breakfast.
<3 love to all


Breathe~

1 comentario:

  1. I'm glad that you are finding new friends and talking about moving in together. That's wonderful. I need more friends like that. And it's ok that you haven't been posting. We all understand. Life can be hectic sometimes. Stay strong and stay beautiful.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar