Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 3 de junio de 2012

Yesterdays Intake

Cold Coffee ~ 136 Kcal
Half a Papaya
Nestea with green tea ~ 66 kcal
Nestea with green tea ~ 66 kcal
Rainbow salad ( 1/3 green pepper, 1/3 yellow pepper, 1/3 red pepper, cucumber, raisins, light cheese.)
Tuna sandwich


Im so bad at calculating my caloric intake.
Seems like i did ok though right?

1 comentario:

  1. Sounds like you did wonderful sweetheart. You're rainbow salad sounds good. I bought some peppers at the store the other day, maybe I will give it a try. <3
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar