Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

Come on skinny love

Im stressing so much about my weight and my appearance... more than usual.
The minute i feel like im about to drift off to sleep I start imagining myself slowly from feet to head, how i want my body to look like so that its the last thing i think about before sleep .. Im so tired of wanting to be perfect. But I cant give it up. Settling for anything less makes me feel like im cheating, like i could be doing better (wich is true) but i cant settle to be anything less than what i feel I need to be..

Im so tired. Ive been mucking out the stable at my mothers house all morning in the blazing hot spanish summer sun.
I almost passed out several times and had to go inside to the shade and drink some water, wich is why it took so long. Even with my sister helping me. I sopose i should put this in to my workout for today haha Im sure Ive burned quite a few caliries doing that (there are two stables and a paddock that haddnt been mucked out in 3 weeks >_> poor animals)
Let it be noted that i have been away on holiday, if i hadnt they would have been tended to much sooner, I care about my horse and donkey.


I have developed the biggest crush on Silas Weir Mitchell imaginable hahah hes awesome and sexy and rugged heh love the beard .












raawr.










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario