Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

Well, Im back

I wouldnt be surprised if youve all frogotten about me, ive been away for so long, you see, Ive been on holiday and without access to the internet the whole time.

Norway is  so beautifill in the summer.
Before i left i talked about a piercing i wanted to get when i went over there, but that never happened for economical reasons. I will get is someday, (hopefully soon, if i get my grant) and as I do ill let you all know.

Another thing ive had to go without is a scale.... Today I have access to one and Im planning on standing on it as soon as I finish this post. Im lying in bed (Ive just woken up; 10:00 am over here right now) and when i stop writing ill go to the bathroom and step on the scale.

TMI

I have the worst indigestion ever

TMI over.


I gotta remember not to freak out if im heavier then when i left on vacation. I have been working out quite alot most days and eating pretty well (though not as well as when im on my own) and ive been putting on a fair amount of muscle deffinition thats tightening in my waist and making my legs seem more solid and all in allmaking me look quite thinner. I know muscle weight more than fat, so i gotta take a deep breath if i see my number go up and remind myself what im doing here. Im trying to look amazing, wich can only come for me, with hard workouts and strong muscles keeping everything cinched and in place.

Ive been mostly weightlifting, with both arms and legs,  doing maaaaany many many squats, and either running outside or on the eliptical almost every evening, alot of stomach crunches too.
I had my boyfriend working out alongside me. Its so nice to have a workout partner ^^ and ive noticed quite a big physical difference since before.

Well i hope you all missed me, but if you didnt i love you anyway^^ going to go step on that scale now.... wish me luck ...





Deeeeep breath..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario