Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 8 de septiembre de 2012

Bikinis, tattoos and todays intake

So summer is over, pretty much, and every time summer ends i get the feeling like the year is just begining. In my mind my year starts when bikini season ends and i have the whole year to improve and amaze for the next bikini season.
Ive been talking to my fiance about tattoos a lot lately. He has some scars he wants to cover up on his leg.
Before he got the scars he wasnt really in to tattoos, he wasnt gonna get any (though secretly i hoped he would as tattooed guys are more sexy than ones without tattoos in my opinion)
Well see anyway and i deffinetly know i want a tattoo for myself.
Or several.
Heh.
We will see though. Im not getting anything at all if I stay as broke as I am. This is all just wishfull thinking and hoping for the best at the moment.

If I do get a tattoo I know where the first one would be. On my left wrist to cover up the time i atempted to take my life a few years ago. My mother found me by chance because she came home early from work, if she hadnt she would have been several hours too late. But anyway Im still here. And that scar is a constant reminder of how bad things got for me.

My intake for today has been  

Breakfast :
- 60g of Golden Grahams + fully skimmed milk ( 300 kcal aprox )
- 1 kiwi
Snack :
- 1 green pepper
Lunch :
- Home made tomato soup
Snack :
- Handfull of raisins.


Lots of love and keep breathing
<3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario