Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012

Birthday Girl

19. Thats me.
My sister baked me a cake, my mother baked scones and buns and sausage roles and we had a typical english tea. It was so nice. But I feel huge
Enormous
Thoroughly full.
Fat.
Disgusting.
Ugh. Im gonna go purge now.

*

Im  back, feeling better, I think i got most of it out. If not all. Quite a succesfull purge. If you can ever call a purge that.

My favourite thinspo page has updated and looks awesome now
http://who-i-want-to-be.tumblr.com/

Its got a new background and new layout and new pictures and its so cool. Im gonna start scrolling no. The picture in this post actually comes from that site.
I got for my birthday :
~ Dvd - The Lovely Bones ( I read the book last year )
~ 2 Books
~ Pijamas
~Lovley big jumper for winter + top + workout pants
~ Pedometer (for those who might not know thats a device which counts how many steps you take, the distance you walk, and the caloried you burn
~ A small Carnivouros plant green house
~ Scrapbooking material
~purse
~ 30 euros

Not bad at all ^^ im gonna watch The lovely bones now while I go on the stepping machene.
I love you all

Lots of love and keep breathing <3

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario