Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

-.-"

Sitting at the busstation sipping my black coffe. Its my third one today.
Its all ive really had all day apart from a small sandwich i had to eat cos my friend was watching and i didnt want to make a scene.

I feel so fat fat fat, bulging over my jeans and it just roling around my bones sticking to them and NEVER wanting to let go.
LET GO DAMN FAT DAMN YOU
Im a whale. 

2 comentarios:

  1. Sorry you are feeling fat - I'm sure you don't look it! And hell, I'd be shaking so much with three cups on an almost empty stomach!
    Lottie x

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I hope i dont look it haha I get so paranoid thinking everyone is staring at me tsk..
      I have a very high tolerance to caffene, but yeah i did end up shaking a bit. Felt good though because after a while i started feeling all light and floaty and not so obese anymore lol
      Thanks for comenting ^^

      Eliminar