Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

Body Modification



Sorry ive been absent these last few days, exams coming up you know...
*sigh*
Anyway. This evening while not studying I started thinking about myself and my image and how i look (Isnt is always the way) I started looking around some sites which had before and after pictures of cosmetic surgery patients.
Now I know there will be some of you who might be against plastic surgery? Were all entitled to our own opinions and im not saying in any way that the natural look isnt beautifull, I just want to state and ward of haters (as ive had hate before when mentioning my want of cosmetic surgery on a previous blog) that Im in no way trying ot influence others in to it. To each their own and if you lack the body confidence, like i do, with the body god gave you (and have the money) by all means modify yourslef to your hearts content. But if your against it please respect others wishes and opinions as we respect you for wanting to keep your natural shape.

 So. As I was saying. I was browsing around the internet looking at this photos and I found this surgeon who does amazing boobs @__@ I want these boobs seriously.
Losing weight is only part of changing my physique once im at the toned and fit state i want to be in then i wan to fix the other little bits that shatter my self confidence. My breasts make me feel almost as bad as my weight does when it comes to taking my clothes of for my boyfriend. I dont really wanna talk about how they are cos it makes me cringe but lets just say they are disproportionate and SO not sexy.

Im gonna show you all some photos now from the cosmetic
surgery to show you the boobs that I want to have, money permitting

 















I think they are so perfect. They arent too big and definitely not disproportionate to the body frame. I cant wait till i can afford them. 2000 euros a piece!!
My boyfriend is willing to help with the finincing though heh. Though please dont get me  wrong. He didnt actually encourge me at all to do this. This is my choice and he just happens to benefit a bit from it haha

Ive also been thinking a lot about cosmetic surgery on the buttock area so to speak. I heard of an operation wich is called fat grafting (sounds disgusting right) and in this procedure they actually remove fat from your stomach and thighs and place it on your ass.
The way I see it is two operations in one! Losing fat in my problem areas and getting a nice looking rounder ass! So deffinetly gonna have to think about that one. Lets see how things are after the breast surgery (if i can ever get enough money to pay for it)

So thats my rant for today my lovelies. its nice to see my views going up. It keeps me posting as I still have a faint hope that someone out there sill goes through my pointless rambles as I dont really get comments <3

Lots of love & keep breathing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario