Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

Drugs, sex and holidays


Norway was amazing this summer.
Going to the cinema with my guy, to an amusement park and drinking. A lot. 
Did some Dob, 25i, Xtc, pretty magical. 
Awesome sex. Really awesome sex.

I met one of his friends, K
Way cuter that the pictures ive seen of him. I think he likes me
I really think he likes me a lot.

I dont see why he would though
But the way he looks at me
And he kissed my cheek
Close to my mouth
Too close

Made my heart thump to feel wanted by someone else. Its a nice feeling to get when youve forgotten that your boyfriend isnt the only guy who notices you.

I was high when he kissed my cheek
I almost kissed his lips. Almost. But I didnt.
Part of me was proud at my strenght at not giving in to temptation
A small part was dissapointed

It made it even harder for me to resist when i noticed he was hard through his jeans..
We were sitting on the sofa and he leaned over and said - You are so cool, you know?
It made me laugh cos it sounded like he was trying out a pick up line.
Then he kissed my cheek
And I looked down

He wanted me and I wanted him

I laughed and got up - went to get a glass of water - found my guy in the kitchen, and made out with him instead.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario