Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

Flat at last!

Today me and my friends who would share the flat with me went to see this flat.
Soo cute, little but doesnt seem crouded cos its got nice windows that let the light in. 400 euros so 133. euros per person per month *ssoo much cheaper than the other ones weve seen*

I GOT SOMEWHERE TO LIVE

Good thigs about this flat:
- Two steps away from the beach so great view
- about 100 euros cheaper than anything else ive seen
- Good lighting
- Study spaces in every bedroom
- next to a frut shop!
- next to the bank
- next to the busstop
- next to the busstation

:D
So happy

*edit*
It has been brought to my attention that im being reckless posting the previous link xD - and i gotta say I agree - I just feel so safe in mt little corner here, I feel like you are all so lovely, but of course you never truly know whos reading your blog.
Silly me.

Anyway, I love you all, and welcome Baby Girl, thanks for dropping by, you seem really nice
<3<3<3

5 comentarios:

  1. Hello Breathe! I'm a new baby in Bloggerland so I hope you don't mind my commenting.
    I love reading your blog and I love the flat you've found but, is it really ok to publish your address and a map of how to find it? Like I said, I'm new to this so I don't know how safe it is - its just that we've always had it rammed down our throats to be really careful about stuff like that. Is it ok to relax here in Bloggerland, then? Be my Big Sister, please and teach me.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi there! thank you for commenting ^^ and yes you are right, i probably should have just posted pictures instead of the link, but the internet connection I had when I posted this was so terrible, I just posted the link.
    In any case I wasnt going to leave it up there long just so that my lovely followers could see where i was living, and I guess now is a good time to take it down haha.
    I feel like i can relax on my own blogg as my readers are so awesome and cool I wouldnt really mind them coming to visit me (though of course you always have to be careful - you never know on the internet) but anyway. You begin to feel like you know the people who follow you and you follow and I guess thats why I thought i could relax.
    Ill take it down now though in case of creeps and ill upload the photos instead as im in a place with good wifi xD
    Please feel free to ask me anything hunny, im always here for you ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks - its good to know someone :). Love your photos, by the way - where do you find them?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. mostly on tumblr (theres a link to one of my favourite ones on the left side under *my favourite places*)and from other thinspo blogs I follow, I can post a few of my favourite links if you want ^^

    ResponderEliminar