Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 13 de septiembre de 2012

food and work

Today has been the first time in ages that i havent woken up worrying about exams. I was hoping to sleep in for once but noooo. Mother called from the hospital where she was working the night shift at 8am to tell me to go put Grandmas eye drops in.
I mean of course ill put the dropps in but i would have apreciated it if shed told me last night i was going  to have to get up early so i didnt get all excited about being able to finaly sleep in.
>_>
After that i wasnt able to fall back asleep so i just said fuck it and came online.
I plan to do nothing productive today whaat so ever.

It is now 16:26 here but i ate a bowl of cereal this morning.
Chocolate Minibix with a gazillion calories and skimmed milk
I dont even like minibix
wtf you noob stop eating.

I expect my mother to be back soon from the school where she also works at during the day as a secretary (unemplyment in spain? what unemployment)
Seriously though she has 5 jobs

- Nurse (thats her official proper job that she trained for and claims to be vocational wichis awesome)
- Secretary (she hates it cos they all think she can do everytihng and pile work on her cos she never complains)
- English teacher (she teaches enlish to the nurses at the hospital 2 hours a week )
- First aid teacher (she teaches first aid to the students who are doing the Infant teacher module at the school where she is also the secretary)
- Translator (she is translating some medical papers for the hospital she works at)

She is also studying a course that will alow her to be a school nurse.

Noone in spain has jobs and its her fault.
It is not healthy to work that much IT IS NOT. I must win the lottery and give her a million euros so she can retire.
I dont even know why she feels she has to work that much anyway, We are self sufficient here when it comes to fruit and vegetables, and most of our meals are that. Shes only gotta buy cleaning product and meat once in a while. She even grows her own animal feed exept for the cat and dog food.
You see we have a farm (have i mentioned this before? Im sure I have) But all the animals we have were given to us.
Rescue horse
Gift Donkey
Stray kittens
Gift dog
Gift tortoise

We even have a guy who comes to tend to our garden (im not alowed to call him gardener - I do anyway though- cos it makes him sound like staff). She pays him in english lessons.

She wants chickens next. We even have a chicken cree and hatchery built (by the free gardener). She sais shes gonna buy them but I BET she finds someone giving them out for free.
Or REALLY really cheap.
Shes just a workaholic. And no matter how many times anyone says its not healthy she doesnt listen. She just goies on accepting every job that comes her way. 

Anyway, I digressed. I was moaning on about my eating and I ment to say that she will be back soon and make a big meal and make me eat it - instead I ranted on about her superhuman working powers.
Im sorry this post got quite long sigh. 
I tend to do that lately aparently.
Im gonna finish off now but first 

I LOVE YOU FOR COMMENTING MISS LOTTIE AND TENTATIVE RECOVERY heh
(was that too much - i creeped myself out there) 
Anyway thank you ^^ 

Stay strong and keep breathing 
<3


1 comentario:

  1. Omg that's the worse worse thing when you think you can sleep in but get woken up - like waking up, thinking its the weekend but then realising you have school (this happens to me frequently -_-)
    Your mum sounds really nice and your home sounds ace - you should so get chickens, they are amazing! Mine got eaten by the fox and I'm not allowed any more :( but you should get some :)
    Lottie x

    ResponderEliminar