Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

viernes, 21 de septiembre de 2012

Friday 21st

Tomorow is my birthday ^^ Ill be 19
Its nice to think how im lighter since my last birthday. 10lbs lighter in fact.
Its not much to loose in a year but im happy because at least I lost and did not gain.

I gained a follower today, that made me smile ^^

Greetings new follower
<3

Im feeling quite happy today, despite the feeling I have that tomorows scale is gonna have a gain. Im not gonna weigh myself tomorow. 
I dont want to start my birthday on a depressing note. 

Im not gonna do much tomorow, no party or anything. Just hang about with my family doing silly things like watching movies and playing board games. I havent played a board game in so long haha.

Still waiting on anyone to help me figure out a diet for my second week in uni >_> haha 

I love you all a lot really, I just wanted you to know that. 

So my intake today so far consist in:

1 low cal biscuit. 
And thats about it.
Well its only 12:50 so ive still got time for everything to go to hell, but fingers crossed I will do well today and get up tomorow feeling happy. 

Lots of love to you all <3 Im going to go on to a website now and wach some episodes of whatever I feel like haha
My internted is much better now. Im thinking I really should stay away from online shops. 
I got another pair of leggings the other day.

Heres the link if anyone wants to get a pair from eBay(they were really cheap):

Sexy Women Ripped Tron Lace Cutout Stretch Tights Legging Pants Slash Footless

 Lots of love to you all 

I hope your having a wonderfull day 

<3

2 comentarios:

  1. Happy birthday!!!!!!! Now we are the same age! I bet you've achieved loads more stuff than just losing a few pounds in the last year... I always like to look back on my b-day (if I'm sober enough!) and then make plans for what I want to happen before the next one.
    Anyway, I hope you have a great day and that your parentals are generous :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Happy Birthday! :3 Sorry for the late comment, but I haven't been on Blogger for a while. Hope your 19th birthday is amazing, and have fun playing board games =D I love board games.
    I hope I lose a lot of weight before my 20th birthday, in seven months.
    Have a goon one, darling <3 Love and hugs!

    ResponderEliminar