Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

Im back at my mothers house now


I dont know if I posted about this before but I was chucked out of the flat where I was living this last year during my first year in university. Ok, that sounds bad, but its how I feel, like they just chucked me out of the house without even asking because the owners wanter a friend of theirs to live there instead.
So now there are 3 homeless university students floating around.
I was never close to the others who I shared a flat with, it was only convenience really, I found a flat that had a free room and took it, and i didnt know the other two girls from before, and we were all different ages and studying different courses so we didnt really hang out, so I dont know how they are doing but as for me, Im deffinetly homeless. Still havent found a flat for this next year.
T. is looking a flat we could share so thats good. I kinda convinced her to do the phone calls. I hate calling people. Especially strangers. It stresses me and if i can avoid it I do. So I found some numbers for flats that seemed reasonable and shes gotta get back to me with that.
Meanwhile Im a homeless fatty.
I bet im gonna end up living in the park
Sleeping on the bench. Or maybe a cardboard box if im lucky. With no money for food cos i have to use what i have left to pay for my education. Oh well, im not so against that notion after all xD
Maybe ill lose wight if I live like that.
Ugh.
I feel so fat. I bet ive rocketed up to 60 kg with all the stress.
I dont even want to know. I have an aversion to my scales right now.

I got my results for one of my exams that I re-sit yesterday

I got a 6 out of 10 which is actually pretty good for me in such a hard subject.
Quite proud of myself.
Hope i did that well in the rest of them.. sigh

Time for the intake update now
- 3 black coffees
- 1 small sandwich
- 2 apples
- 1 sugar free iced tea

 A man sat next to me on the bus. Usually I hate people sitting next to me (esspecially chatty people) but this guy what quite interesting. He was on holiday from New York, and he was telling em all about hte city and about hings hes seen while on holiday here, he was pretty funny and I found myself chatting away with him. He gave me his number lol. Or well his buisness card, but same basic thing, and i saw he was a translator which was interesting to me as Im seriously thinking about getting a high degree in translation studies after finishing y teaching course as Im pretty good with languages. Im fluent in spanish and english and am in the process of learing Norwegian - im doing pretty well with that if i say so myself, I also know (little mind you - but enough to undestand and be able to survive if i went on holiday) french and Italian (thanks to my knowledge of Spanish and 3 years of studying latin) so i really think its something i could pursue and be good at. So we talked about that and he sais I have his full support haha. 
He got of the bus before me and left a book behind (Rough Guide to Spain) which had some photos and a couple CDs in too so, as I have his buisness card Im gonna mail it to him cos theres the address of the company he works at there (He works in United Nations !)

That is about it, a pretty long update, so congratulations if you made it this far and thanks for reading my posts I love you :D

A Big Thank You to Lottie x for commenting. You made my day ^^ Seriously

Lots of love, stay stong, and keep breathing my lovelies
 xx
Breathe

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh dear - I really hope you find a flat! Thats so unfair of them to throw you all out like that :/
    Great intake and well don't on the exam :)
    Omg he works for the UN? If LOVE to work for them! He sounds really interesting and well done knowing all the languages :)
    And n'aww thanks :)
    Lottie x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ^Seriously, you know far more languages than I do and it can only help you get a meaningful job. I'm stuck with plain old English and a smattering of chinese.

    I'm living at home this year - in a way, you work out a new (weightloss lol) routine slowly, even if you have to live with other people.

    ResponderEliminar