Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2012

New blog

Im no treplacing this one, this is still my main blog, but ive made a side one.
Its a sort of archive where i keep all the photos that I emotionally relate to so if your interested (and i hope you are ^^) Here is the link:

~ You always breathe deep before you jump ~

And while Im at it ill re-post the link to my thinspiration blog

Ragged Breaths


I love you all :D

Especially those who check out my other blogs

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario