Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

martes, 18 de septiembre de 2012

Online shopping

So even thought im bordering on broke, I had a fieldtrip though eBay yesterday and gave myself  a few early birthday presents (its on the 22nd) heh. I didnt spend that much, keeping to the minimum but Im feeling pretty happy, shopping always helps!
So this is what I got.

SPACEPANTS  !

They look awesome :o and they were pretty cheap too
Im really happy.
AND
If they dont fit me
which they might not
they will become my goal pants.
MOTIVATION  heh heh










HEADPHONES
Extremely cheap.
As it was an aution I dont know which colour im getting (hoping for black) but its ok if i get any other ones. Ill be getting these much later than the other things i got cos i got it through my boy as my internet is dodgy I dont trust it with auctions



 KNEESOCKS
Also cheap (about 2 dollars I think)
I always feel sexy in knee socks and my guy likes me wearing them when we.. you know..
heh






SKULLTOP
Need I say more. This one is my favourite purchase I think (either this or the spacepants)
Its also motivation to stay on track so I can wear it all summer next year and have a lovely back to show though the skull.

Bones thorugh bones








All I need are some good combat boots now. Im actually gonna see if I can find any nice ones tomorow as I gotta go shopping for presents for my little sister (its on the 23rd) yep we are 4 years and 1 day apart haha

I have linked the names with the page where I bought them so if your interested in buying something that I got you just gotta click the name.

My eatung lately has been in check (except for yesterday - my mother brought back take away pizza) major purge afterwards.
And so far today I havent even had breakfast.
I have a terrible headache coming on, I think it might be another migrane so im gonna stop writing now and try to have a nap.
I love you all <3<3 you are all so lovely

Take care and keep breathing
xx








  



1 comentario: