Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

martes, 2 de octubre de 2012

Keep breathing

I have a shit load of blogs to read through but I cant go through them all now :( I am currently without internet (im using the University internet at the moment) and the phone company are being total retards and not coming to fit my ADSL in my new flat TSK...
It has been a while since I updated butg theres not much new really.
Ive started my classes (though i have to get some changed to the morning classes as they coincide) Im still fat, and Im gonna start running tomorow with my flatmate.
Im also gonna go buy fresh fruit at the fruitshop infront of the flat this afternoon :D
I weighed myself at the chemists today as I dont actually have scales and i confessed the terrible number 58kg to me... Gotta remind myself that this was at 12 am after breakfast (thought I hardly ate) and will all my clothes on except for shoes.
Even so I cant weigh much less...
ugh
I cant wait to run.
I hope your all well my lovely little folowers,
And hopefully ill be able to post again soon thoguh no promises :(
Lots of love and Keep breathing

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario