Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 22 de noviembre de 2012

Of little consequence

So excited ! The girl who ran my favourite thinspo tumblr has retired from doing so and given the website to me to continue uploading thinspo if I want. She is such a lovely person^^ Its sad that she wont be uploading anymore but im so happy she gave it to me when she decided to give it up.
She said she enjoyes using that tumblr page but she never gets round to it anymore.
I love her to pieces ^^

Ok this was a kind of random post  - not saying much of any consequence but I felt like telling you all that who-i-want-to-be.tumblr.com is now under the name Breathe~ ^^

So go check it out! :D

1 comentario: