Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

We can do this

Hello my lovelies, its time for a propper update.

I have gained sooo much weight.
So Much Weight. 
Its gonna be like starting over form the begining.
From before the beggining.
Ok, here goes;

Current weight : 59.2 kg/130lbs

Thats right. That is so close to my Highest recorded weight wich is 59.6 kg. Practically the same.
Damn it. It is the same.

ugh.

I think Im not gonna eat in a week.
Or two.
Maybe three.

ugh.

SO disgusted by my state.
Im sitting here and theres fat bulging everywhere. I may throw up from sheer disgust. ugh.

This is very not good indeed
I am going to have weekly weigh ins every Tuesday, starting tomorow and going on a diet of Fruit Water and Tea. Small portion of Pasta once a week, small portion of meat once a week (maybe, I might cut meat out all together, but that might be a bit extreme to be considered possible all in one go)

-  C.W = 59.2 kg / 130lbs
- Week 1 G.W = 58kg / 127lbs (at least )
- Week 3 G.W= 55kg / 121lbs (at least)
- Week 5 G.W= 53 kg / 116lbs (at least!)

Ok seen like this it seems more possible but seriously.... I dont need to tell you how im feeling right now after seeing that enourmous number on the scale......

Im trying to keep this post on a positive not but its so hard.... I mustnent let myself spiral. I know I have the support of my lovely followers and Im so gratefull that you are all there for me <3

We can do this.



1 comentario:

  1. You have very realistic goals my dear. I'm glad to see an update from you. I miss reading your blog. Stay strong and determine. Much love.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar