Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

martes, 27 de noviembre de 2012

Weigh in 1

So today is tuesday and here goes my first weigh in of this new start:

This was Goal:

Week 1 G.W = 58kg / 127lbs

This is my C.W:

Week 1 Weight = 57 kg / 125 lbs
HOW did this happen? I binged like a beast and wasnt able to purge it properly and I STILL lost what i wanted to lose plus an extra 2 kilos!!!  wow I was not expecting this at all, but i am absolutely thrilled. 
I havent been eating all that much at all lately, except for that binge, and today my flatmate made rice for all of us so I had to eat some of that though i didnt finish it.
Im so happy righ now 

I hope i can keep this up ^^ Ive been thinking of taking my meassurements too and seeing how im getting on with that. I dont have a tape meassure though and I have literly got 13euros in the bank right now. So totaly broke. Wich is great for losing weight, but not so great for paying rent and taking busses to and from university... 
I hate money when I dont have any.

Well anyway, first thing tomorow will be a massive workout and then an apple for breakfast. Maybe that will be it for the rest of the day. 
I dont have much in the house except for pasta and no money to buy more stuff, so theres my excuse.
Im going to go and revise for an exam which is coming up too soon now <3 I hope you are all doing super well and I want to shout out to my 2 new followers <3<3 
Thank you so much, my followers mean the world to me ^^

 Lots of love <3
Breathe~

~^.".^~

2 comentarios:

  1. That's awesome. Congrats for losing sweetie. Have a great evening.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Since you can't afford a tape measure, you could get a piece of string or ribbon or something like that and wrap it around and compare to a ruler or just get a piece for each body part you want to keep track of and cut it so it just wraps around and see if there because extra as you lose weight. Good job with the loss!

    ResponderEliminar