Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2012

Chinese food

Today was awful. And im so not looking forward to the weigh in in tuesday. Im thinking of moving it to wednesday so I can call it "Weigh-in Wednesday", yeah, Ill do that.
But back to "awful". Last night was a bad night for me, I had nightmares, tossed and turned and lay awake. I got up and wandered about the flat, had  a hot shower wich normaly makes me feel drowsy, I read some more of the book im reading, and ended up eating a quater of a bar of chocolate that was in my frigde, that my mother had left....
I drank a few glasses of water purged as much as I could... It exhausted me and by then it was 8 am  so I curled back in to my bed and tossed around untill i fell asleep. To be awoken at 9:30. I lay awake in bed for Hours. And hours, and hours. reading or just thinking.

I got up and got on with the progect I was soposed to be doing way in to the afternoon and by then my flatmates boyfriend had arived .He dissapeared at around 10pm but i didnt really think about it untill he got back half an hour later staggering under the weight of SO MUCH chinese food.
Sooooo much.
He had bought for everyone and I was basically dragged to the table to be scrutinised while I eat. So i started chewing and chewing and smiling and swallowing, untill the end when i rushed tothe bathroom and purged as fast and as quietly as possible.Then I took two laxies.

I feel terrible. 

2 comentarios:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a rough day sweetheart. And I'm sorry I didn't get back to emailing you. It was a very hectic and rough day around here. I love you and you're beautiful =)
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh noooo what a poo day. I laid in bed most of last night thinking and I feel so rough this morning. Lack of sleep doesn't help anything :(

    ResponderEliminar