Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

martes, 4 de diciembre de 2012

Money....

Wow a whole week has gone by since the last time I posted, Im so sorry! 
Ive pretty much hit rock bottom whwen it comes to finances
I have 5 euros in my pocket, and 3 euros in the bank. I havent been spending on stupid things or clothes, thats just whats left from last years uni grant and its what happens when you have to buy bus fares and food and suplies and whatever else you might need when you dont have an income. 
Ive been trying to look for a job everywhere, but noone is hiring, especially not students ... So now im just waiting on my mother to get payed, cos she said she would give me some money to help me out. How I love her. I need so many things at the moment ;  
new pens, as mine have died from over use, a ruler - mine snapped, paper for a project, a new, better, bigger folder, a diary for 2013, a present for my mother who just had her birthday + christmas is coming up, a present for my grandma, even if its just some chocolates, I already have a present for my sister so thats ok, Christmas present for my boyfriend,  
are a few of the things I can think about right now 

And things that I want (but probably wont get for ages)
New black nail varnish - mine is used up, a purple shirt I saw, a long black coat, haircut, touch up on my roots, - and as were talking about things I want but wont get- a tattoo in this style: 
I love the wolf tattoo so SO much.... *sigh*


I will now proceed to weigh in becasue it is indeed Tueasday, but I expect nothing good....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario