Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2012

My mother showed up

Indeed she did. Out of the blue. And she staed the night. I has been so nice to see her again and she seemed happy and apologized again. She brought me all my winter clothes that I still had at her place, a ton of blakets and new pijamas! and furniture I needed ( like drawers - Ive been living out of my suitacs since I moved in) She bought me a new lamp and helped me fix the condesation that had apeared on my celing, and she took me shopping and completely stocked my fridge with vegetables and healthy food ! AND she gave me 50 euros!
I owe her so much ^^
My eating has been ok, She cooked for me, chicken with vegetables and potatoes and for breakfast half a piece of toast with ham ^^ And right now im having a nicce warm cup of tea ^^
My mother has left now but im feeling nice
Its so good to be warm and cozy again ^^

Breathe ~

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good day and that she helped you with some money. How sweet of her. You are beautiful my dear.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar