Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

jueves, 13 de diciembre de 2012

Semi productive day

After m 5 cheese sandwich binge and purge I decided it was time to take action.

I do not function without a routine.
I just do not
When I was a child I was severly obssesive compulsive, i was treated and I manage to keep a lid on it for the most part (the parts that make it obvious that I have OCD) but its still always there of course.
Now it has been so hectic around here that I have had to adgust and sway from one persons routine to the others and
I.
Hate.
That.
SO glad that the big projects are done and I can now settle in my own secure routine. Big step towards not bingeing too.
When i have no routine i feel out of control and anything can happen.
So here is the routine I devised today:


And now it is shower time <3 
I have stuck to it all today and I feel so at ease and calm at last 
ugh i neeeded this. 

I hope you are all doing well my lovelies <3 
Stay strong 
Breathe~

1 comentario:

  1. Sounds like a lovely routine, and I hope it works for you dear. I've missed you today. I'm on IM if you wanna talk. Love you.
    XOXO

    ResponderEliminar