Who am I?

Mi foto
Not even I know who i am full well, but I will try to explain as well as i can what i do know. I am a girl. I fight depression, and social anxiety. More than anything I want to lose weight. This is my attempt to start over. Youll get to know me as you read the anectodes of my life.

miércoles, 12 de diciembre de 2012

Wednesday Weigh-In


.

This was the Goal:
Week 3 G.W = 55kg /121.2 lbs
This is my C.W:
Week 3 Weight = 57.5 kg / 125 lbs

Ok so I see that "57" is gonna be my problem number. I am so disapointed in myself.. I was really expecting a loss... instead I gained half a kilo.... ugh that sounds so disgusting....
I will just have to push myself six times as hard and kill it untill hit 55..
I broke down crying when I saw the number.
I have to lose weight
I have to be skinny

1 comentario:

  1. hey sweetheart. try not to beat urself too much over the weight plateau, we all have 'sticky' weights and u will get below it :-) the kinder u are on urself the morr likely ive found i am to restrict or not overeat, dont kno if its the same for u? i kno that can b hard when ur angry or disappointed but try and be gentle. its a hard time to stay on track and it will pass. love u little one xxxx

    ResponderEliminar